- System of auger pressurizers
- Drive block with frequency controlled drive
- Nozzle block with heating
- Set of nozzles
- Gripping roller with frequency controlled drive
- Control panel
- Electricity cabinet
- Compact size
- Ease of operation
- Low level of noise
- The custom machine implementation can be made depending on product size and width of technological line of the Customer, width range is 400-1000 mm.
- Extended drive and augers made of stainless steel allows to operate with wide range of confectionary mass with inclusions size up to 12 mm.
- Heating of nozzle block allows you to maintain the specified product temperature during the extrusion
- Can be equipped with Filling feeding station for covering or filling-in
Extrusion machine is the automatic machine for forming bars from product mass like cereal, candy, fruits and proteins and other similar products.
It allows to form confectionery mass with different density, consistency and composition: sandy and oaten dough, choux pastry, candy and protein mass. It’s possible to form mass with dried fruits, cereals and muesli.
The extrusion machine presses out the confectionary mass through forming nozzles and makes interminable product line, then line is cut with specified length. Depending on the recipe bars can be baked, covered with glaze or can be packed as a ready product.
It also allows to add filling inside. For this purpose, the extrusion machine is equipped with a Filling feeding station.
TAURAS-FENIX company produces all types of equipment to complete lines for making bars on “turnkey basis”. Design of custom machine is possible upon the customer request.
|Performance, max, bpm||150-250 kg/h|
|Hopper volume, l||50|
|Power supply||220 V, 1-Ph, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||2,1|
|Machine length, mm||811|
|Machine width, mm||918|
|Machine height, mm||1321|
|Machine weight, kg||350|
- Filling feeding station
- Nozzle block with heating and pipes for filling
- Guillotine cutting unit
- Step conveyor for placing products on a baking tray or baking belt
- Mechanism of diaphragm cutting for dome-shaped products with filling inside