New development from TAURAS-FENIX. Automatic stacker in carton cases SPM-HAS 200
In difficult economic situation, caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, almost every production company has to reduce costs and minimize the risks, born by infection of employees. For office people it is easy to provide a distance work, but for factory workers it’s not an option.
Machinery plant TAURAS-FENIX developed new machine – Automatic stacker in carton cases – SPM-HAS 200, that automatizes production and minimizes human contact with product.
Process of forming, stacking of product and closing of cases is fully automated. Automatic stacker SPM HAS 200 can be used for filling of wide range of food and non-food product into various types of cases.
Due to its modular design, machine can be easily integrated into existing production lines for operation with following products:
- Dairy products: curd mass, cottage cheese bars, cheese, processed cheese, ice cream.
- Grocery: spaghetti (secondary packaging)
- Bakery and confectionery products: honey, eclairs and profiteroles, marshmallows, jelly candy, meringue, waffles and waffle cake, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate, various types of bars, cakes, croissants, bread, pizza, pie.
- Meat products: meat, packed minced meat, dumplings, salami and sausages, frozen uncooked food, products
- Dried fruits
- Household chemicals and personal hygiene products: soap, sponges, toothbrushes and pastes, care products
- Pharmaceutical products: medical kits, pregnancy tests, blisters, ampoules, packaging of wax strips for epilation, bandages; cotton wool.
- Frozen precooked food.
Mechanical capacity of machine is up to 200 cases/min, depending on case size. Minimal size – 100x30x30mm. Maximal size – 250x200x70 mm.
Automatic stacker SPM-HAS 200 control is very simple.
Before machine start, operator loads carton preforms (blanks) into machine magazine, the volume of which is 600 pcs. Then, using a touchscreen control panel, operator sets required parameters (if necessary) and starts the machine.
Product is fed into the chute by push-bar conveyor. At the same time, one carton blank is picked and opened by vacuum gripper and placed onto the main conveyor. Pushers put product into the case, which is transported by the conveyor onto the case flaps closing area.
Automatic stacker is a separate module, that can be easily integrated into existing food production lines, decreasing the hand labor, and, subsequently, increasing of production profitability.