- Transverse quick-release welding jaws for prompt replacement;
- Drive of the transverse welding jaws on the asynchronous electrical engine;
- Cutoff knife in the transverse welding jaws;
- Longitudinal seam blow-off function;
- Electromechanical film draw drive;
- The automatic machine has automatic film stabilization;
- Photo tag sensor;
- Film gluing device;
- Film end sensor.
- Careful pre-packing is achieved due to the possibility to adjust the angle of the machine frame (0 to 45°).
- Bag formats are swiftly changed due to the film unwinding unit mounted on top of the machine structure, which enables setting packetizers of larger sizes and facilitates access to the film when adjusting the machine.
- Simple operation. The control panel is located on the pivot arm. The colour display with the Touch-Screen technology enables swift and intuitive control of all functions. Up to 100 recipes can be stored in the memory.
- Wide range of options
The vertical forming, filling and sealing (VFFS) machine PITPACK M3MN is designed with inclinable frame for delicate packaging of fragile food and non-food products into classic three-seam pillow pouches, bags with flat bottom or into stabilo bags. The machine can be supplied with wide variety of options (euroslot, zip-lock, inert-gas injection, e.t.c) to become your reliable instrument allowing to deliver best marketing experiences to your product on the shelf.
- Frozen products: dumplings, pasties, ravioli;
- Confectionery products: crackers, gingerbread, biscuits, dry toasts, dried biscuits, and snacks;
- Non-food products: household detergents, construction materials, pet products, soil and fertilizers, etc.
|Kinematical speed, max, cycles/min.||90 bags/min|
|Product tube diameter, mm||490 per drawing cycle|
|Bag width, mm||85-372|
|Bag length (single pulling), mm||490|
|Film type||polyethylenes, polypropylenes, laminates, barrier films|
|Film thickness, mcr||40-130|
|Film reel weight, max, kg||50|
|Product tube inclination angle, °||45|
|Film unwinding drive unit||Asynchronous gear motor|
|Film pulling drive unit||Asynchronous gear motor / Servomotor|
|Longitudinal seal drive unit||Pneumatic cylinder|
|Transversal seal drive unit||Asynchronous motor|
|Filler as standard equipment||No filler|
|Power supply||380 V, 3Ph, 50 Hz|
|Потребляемая мощность, кВт||kWt: 5/7 servo; with edge steaming: 6.5/8 servo|
|Air pressure, MPa||0.6|
|Air consumption, l/min||50|
|Machine length, mm||2100|
|Machine width, mm||1329|
|Machine height, mm||1924|
|Machine weight, kg||800|
|Structure material||Stainless steel AISI 304|
- Flat bottom former;
- Device for token turn of the bag bottom seam;
- Edge welding device;
- Different welded seam configurations;
- Possibility to mark the date on the transverse seam or on the bag space;
- Former of through cuts on top seams (Euroslots, cut handles, cutting for 3 fingers etc.);
- Device for setting ZIP fasteners;
- Device for making perforations facilitating bag opening (horizontal and vertical);
- Vibrating funnel for packetizer loading.
- Labelling (applying labels on the bag surface);
- Set of welding jaws with pulsed heating;
- System for feeding inert gas/alcohol into bags (to extend the shelf life of confectionary products);
- Statics release system;
- Aspiration system unit;
- Clamps for squeezing excess air out of bags;
- Thermal printer.