yogurt packaging machines
TECHNOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF FILLING AND PACKING YOGHURT
Yoghurts are varied: fruit, diet, fat-free, nutritious, fortified with vitamins, with flakes, berries, chocolate and muesli. And they are, without a doubt, the favorite treat of millions of people. Both children and adults have yogurt for breakfast or light supper, as a healthy snack during the day or as perfect dressing for fruit salad, vegetables, meat or porridge. It is ideal for creating delicacies in the kitchen.
There are short shelf life yoghurts and long shelf life yoghurts depending on the processing method. Products after heat treatment do not have lactic acid bacteria at all, and therefore can be stored up to 30 days after production. Preservatives extend the storage time significantly.
TYPES OF YOGHURT CONTAINERS:
Tauras-Fenix machines fill yoghurt into the following types of packaging:
- Gable Top - bright and attractive package that looks good both on the store shelf and in the fridge at home. It is stable, takes up little space, folds easily to be disposed after use. The surface of the package is ideal for placing branded content, advertising, promotional and useful information. You can package drinking yoghurt into Gable Top bags of 0,2 to 2 kg. Choose the color and shape of the caps to your taste.
- PET bottle - lightweight, durable and practical packaging for drinking yoghurts. it is stable due to quality concave design of the bottom of the bottle. Surface of the bottle can be painted or covered with branded shrink wrap.
- Cup - shatterproof, used for packaging yogurt, excludes the ingress of container fragments into the product. Cups are ideal for packaging yoghurt, as they are stable, have small footprint and protect the product from environmental influences.
- Plastic containers - like cups, are stable and practical for packaging yoghurt. Two-compartment container with a topper is a big hit for pairing yogurt with fruit toppings as well as crunchy cereal mix-ins.
- Bucket - is perfect for packaging mayonnaise, sour cream, cottage cheese or even yogurt. It is good sized, practical, stable and hermetically sealed with a tight-fitting lid and a handle. Low-cost lightweight plastic packaging.
- Pillow bag - a flat three side seal pillow pouch for dairy products, including drinking yoghurt.
- Doy-pack - stand-up plastic pouch with a bottom, which enables it to stand upright on its own. For liquid yoghurts the container with a lid is most often used. It is ideal for children's pre-portioned breakfast or snack. This popular packaging has excellent printing quality for images of beloved cartoon characters.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING EQUIPMENTTauras-Fenix manufactures automatic machines for packaging yoghurt at dairy factories in Russia and the CIS.
Yogurt can’t be stored for a prolonged period, so sterility is key to packaging along with temperature and filling speed. Tauras-Fenix offers several solutions. Our managers will select the necessary equipment for packaging yoghurt in cups within your price range. We offer large multi-purpose machines for large enterprises and small footprint machines upgradable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT AND OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF EQUIPMENT: