The TAURAS FENIX equipment sparked interest in the processors’ representatives in the Middle East
From October 29 to 31 2019, the Machinery Works TAURAS-FENIX was presenting its line of modern automatic machines at GULFOOD MANUFACTURING 2019, the largest Middle East exposition of equipment for the food market held in Dubai.
The largest food industry exposition in the Gulf region brought the industry stakeholders together. With a support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and Russian Export Center JSC, the Russian companies presented their modern equipment, technological solutions for operational excellence, as well as innovative package materials. The packaging and packing equipment of the Saint Petersburg brand TAURAS FENIX was presented at the collective stand as part of the Russian exposition “Made in Russia” having successfully displayed the potential of the food industry in our country.
- PASTPAK 2R is a machine for dosed packing of liquid and pasty products with added soft deformable components into plastic containers of various shapes and sizes
- CLIPSATOR – this packaging semi-automatic machine is designed for clip-closing of ready-made packets with products.
- PITPAK 1004 N – this vertical automatic machine is designed for careful packing and packaging of food and non-food products in three-seam bags formed from heat-sealable roll materials
- LINEPAK F3М – this automatic machine is designed for packing the piece goods (cookies, waffles, marshmallows, meatballs, pancakes, bread rolls, soap, dishwashing sponges, etc.) into flow-pack-type three-seam bags.
- STICKPACK STP-250 – this packaging automatic machine is designed for portion packing and packaging of loose, dusty, small-sized and viscous products.
The booth of our partner, SIGITASPAK FZE, featured the following equipment produced in Italy:
- Bulk packing equipment – ECOSPEEDY. The machine’s capabilities were demonstrated through the example of packing rice.
- High-performance vertical packaging machine – SCREAM. The machine was introduced through the example of packing nuts.
Training workshops and conferences dedicated to the innovations in the food industry, as well as to the industry-specific equipment were held on the sidelines of the event. The event was mainly dedicated to the fully automated production of food products, i.e. factories of the future.
According to Dubai Exports, the UAE alone accounts for 575 active processors with the total investment of 10.7 bln USD, and this figure is expected to continue its rapid growth during the next five years.
The progress made over the exposition period shows that the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) has a stable demand for high-tech equipment for small and medium businesses.
The international exposition “Gulfood Manufacturing-2019” is the largest trade exposition with a floor area of more than 80 000 m2, specialized in displaying equipment for processing and manufacturing of food products in the countries of the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
The event is held in Dubai (OAE) annually, since 2014.
It is the sixth time GULFOOD MANUFACTURING has unified leaders of the food industry from all over the world, and it invites new industry stakeholders for cooperation, and to participate in GULFOOD MANUFACTURING 2020.