- Packaging Machines PASTPACKPackaging Machines PASTPACK
- PASTPACK 2R2 with two rows
Filling equipment with two larger rotors simultaneously to pack products of two species in containers of various shapes and sizes. Machine for the food industry wishing to expand the range of products.
PASTPACK 2R2 with two rows
The automatic rotary Pastpack 2R2 machine with 2 rotary tables of increased diameter is designed for dose filling liquid and paste products containing soft, easy deformable additives of up to 10 mm in plastic cups with their further sealing with ...
- Two machines with rotary tables of increased diameter integrated in one structure with a single controlling system provide a performance up to 8400 pph while saving space and simplifying the maintenance
- Allows simultaneous filling of one product into containers of different volume
- Allows simultaneous filling of two different products
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance without interrupting the production (working on one rotary table)
- Stainless steel structure
- Accessories from the leading manufacturers (Festo, SMC, Omron, Bender, Schneider Electric, and others)
- Network connection of the control system facilitates the maintenance and diagnostics, provides the ability to connect additional network devices (dispensers, pumping stations, etc.)
- Color touch screen (LS Industrial Systems, 7,2‘’; optional - Festo, LG, Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.), intuitive interface in 7 major languages
The automatic rotary Pastpack 2R2 machine with 2 rotary tables of increased diameter is designed for dose filling liquid and paste products containing soft, easy deformable additives of up to 10 mm in plastic cups with their further sealing with an aluminum varnished foil and capping. Working with 2 rotary tables doubles the performance of the machine and allows simultaneous filling of one product into containers of different volume or simultaneous filling of two different products. Increased size of rotary tables allows to place 2 slots in 1 position, therefore producing 4 units within 1 working cycle.
Milk, yoghurt, sour cream, cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, curds, butter, spreads, oils, sauces, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, tomato paste, salads with fraction under 15 mm, seaweed, caviar, honey, marmalade, jam, chocolate paste, small piece snacks, nuts, chips, croutons, crackers, etc. Liquid and paste non-food products: chemicals, liquid soap, washing fluids, etc.
|Performance, max, bpm||140 Servo|
|Round cup diameter, max, mm||Up to 95|
|Rectangle container size, mm||Up to 95х78|
|Cup/container height, max, mm||120 (200 upon request)|
|Rotary table drive unit||Electromechanical / Servo|
|Filler as standard equipment||2 volumetric piston fillers|
|Power supply||380 V, 3-Ph, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||3,5- 6,0 (depends on completed structure of the unit)|
|Air pressure, MPa||0,6|
|Air consumption, l/min||700-1500 (depends on completed structure of the unit)|
|Machine length, mm||3000|
|Machine width, mm||1480|
|Machine height, mm||1980|
|Machine weight, kg||1500|
|Structure material||Stainless steel|