- Secondary (transport) packagingSecondary (transport) packaging
- Case erector machinesCase erector machines
- SPM machine (packaging into american cases)
Equipment for forming cardboard boxes and stacking them in Packed products. Apparatus for packaging in a box with the subsequent sealing tape (sticky tape).
SPM machine (packaging into american cases)
Robotic packaging monoblock SPM allows to make automatic the products placing process in immediate containers into corrugated boxes of various sizes. Its distinguished feature is the possibility to handle big range of products on the small space....
- Operation with cheap corrugated cardboard and skotch
- Operation with different types of immediate containers
- It’s easy to combine with other company equipment
- Automatic sorting out
- The possibility to handle small boxes, height up to 70 mm
Robotic packaging monoblock SPM allows to make automatic the products placing process in immediate containers into corrugated boxes of various sizes. Its distinguished feature is the possibility to handle big range of products on the small space.
- Boxes forming. Corrugated box is made of workpiece. It is fed from the storage device with further bending over of lower flaps. After that the box goes to automatic products placing zone.
- Products placing. Feeding stepping conveyor forms the block of necessary form for further automatic placement. The ready block depending on the immediate container type is removed with clamps or vacuum grippers into previous made corrugated box. At the moment of placing it is fixed with vacuum grippers. Lower box flaps are fixed with product weight, after that being filled box moves to vibrating zone.
- Box glueing. Box with products goes to gluing device. Firstly, upper flaps are closed. The upper and lower flaps are glued at the last stage of packaging.
Single items (e.g. pillow bags)
|Performance, max, bpm||120|
|Performance, max, boxes/min.||22|
|Box type||american case|
|Высота короба, мм||from 70 cm|
|Cartboard blanks storage, pcs||up to 180|
|Power supply||380 V, 3-Ph, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||5|
|Machine length, mm||4650|
|Machine width, mm||2070|
|Machine height, mm||2500|