Line to produce chocolate glazed curd bars
Line is designed for production of chocolate glazed curd bars and their packaging into flow-pack type bags in fully automatic mode. It could be made in modifications with capacity of 6000 pcs/hour (Line LGS 6000) or 10000 pcs/hour (Line LGS 10000).
- Forming machine. Performs forming of curd bar from curd raw product. It could be completed with station of stuffing delivery.
- Glazing machine. Performs bars covering with chocolate coating. Could be completed with sprinkling machine (for application of coconut flakes, chocolate crumbs, nuts etc.) or device for decoration with liquid product (decorating with white chocolate etc.).
- Cooling tunnel. Performs cooling of the bars for glaze to harden.
- Linear automatic placing machine. Performs phase positioning of the bars for further packaging.
- Horizontal packaging machine Linepack FA. Machine performs packaging of ready curd bars into flow-pack bags formed from rolled heat-sealable material. Implementation: stainless steel. Capacity: up to 120 cycles/min.