Line to produce chocolate glazed curd bars
Line is designed for production of chocolate glazed curd bars, packaging them into flow-pack type bags and their further placing into corrugated boxes in fully automatic mode. Capacity of the line: 20'000 pcs/ hour.
- Forming machine. Performs forming of curd bar from curd raw product. It could be completed with station of stuffing delivery.
- Glazing machine. Performs bars covering with chocolate coating. Could be completed with sprinkling machine (for application of coconut flakes, chocolate crumbs, nuts etc.) or device for decoration with liquid product (decorating with white chocolate etc.).
- Cooling tunnel. Performs cooling of the bars for glaze to harden.
- Linear automatic placing machine. Performs phase positioning of the bars for further packaging.
- Horizontal packaging machine Linepack FA. Machine performs packaging of ready curd bars into flow-pack bags formed from rolled heat-sealable material. Implementation: stainless steel. Capacity: up to 120 cycles/min.
- Outlet conveyor. Performs transportation of packed bars to the automatic placing machine.
- Box former. Forms boxes from corrugated pre-forms and delivers them to the automatic placing machine.
- Automatic placing machine. Performs placing of the bars to the corrugated boxes in blocks 4х5 in 5 layers.
- Automatic gluing machine. Seals filled corrugated box with scotch tape.