- Dosing Systems
Selection by machine type
Tauras-Fenix manufactures and supplies a wide range of industrial fillers. The advantages of Tauras-Fenix dispensing equipment include the development of our own controlling systems and a perfect integration with the packaging machines, which leads to smooth operating and high productivity.
Our line of automatic dosing devices provides more than 20 different models for the dispensing of a variety of food:
- Multihead weighers for high-speed weight dosing of a wide range of loose and small piece products
- Weighers of the flowing type (1 to 4 lanes, depends on the desired performance speed)
- Screw feeding for adhesive, moist products (including a special system for dispensing crumbly cheese)
- Volumetric rotary fillers, the more demanding the product, but would help to achieve good speed performance in a compact size and affordable price
- Volumetric valve fillers for abrasive products (salt, sugar, etc.)
- Volumetric auger fillers for powdery products (flour, starch, cocoa powder, mustard powder, etc.)
- Special dosing systems for fragile and delicate foods (snacks, chips, crackers, cookies, waffles, gingerbread, fragile varieties of pasta)
- Special systems for difficult to dose products (bay leaves, seaweed)
- Volumetric and flowmetric dosing devices for liquid and paste products (milk, kefir, yoghurt, sour cream, fermented baked milk, sauces, butter, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, jam, honey, etc.).
These types of commercial dispensers can also be used for dispensing non-food products:
- Dosing of loose and granular non-food products (fertilizers, seeds, animal food, laundry detergents, household chemicals, dry mixes, etc.).
- Dosing of liquid and paste non-food products (detergents, liquid soap, canned food for animals, fertilizers, etc.)